The common procedure of sale of dredgers, conducted by Boogaard, acting as S&P brokers, has following stages:
- Worldwide direct mailing to the international dredging and marine construction industry
- Website publication on www.boogaardbrokers.com
- Arranging physical inspections by interested parties
- Negotiation of the sales price and sales terms/conditions
- Drafting sales agreements
- Transfer of ownership to the buyer, by exchange of purchase price against presentation of sales documents (Bill of Sale) etc.